Ed McMahon earlier in the week and then Farrah Fawcet and Jacko today. How many more over the last several months? Day-um, it's not a good time to be a celebrity.
As far as I know he was never convicted of being a pedo.
crack is whack
Ed McMahon earlier in the week and then Farrah Fawcet and Jacko today. How many more over the last several months? Day-um, it's not a good time to be a celebrity.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
O.J. was never convicted of murder either. But we all know he did it.
This crap on TV is ridiculous, honoring a child molestor because he sold a bunch of records. The man was a freak, plain and simple. I used to like his music back in the day before he chopped off his nose, bleached his skin, and turned into a wax figure for little boys to play with.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
We do?O.J. was never convicted of murder either. But we all know he did it.
![]()
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I like to think that as I age,I get wiser. Nowadays I am a little less judgemental,because I have figured out that only God has the right to judge us (and he certainly will),but if you are going to slam the man for messing with kids (those piece of work parents deserve some of that),then you need to also recognize that the man did a tremendous amount of good is his life as well with his humanitarian efforts. Tons of little kids received food and supplies across the globe,supplies that saved lives because of him. God will deal with him if he was a freak,but he'll deal with us all too,because I'm certain that the Lord Jesus Christ isn't a member of this board,and unless you are him,take a hard look in the mirror (and the closet where the skeletons lie) before you hop on your high horse and jut that finger out at someone else. We ALL are yin and yang to different degrees.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
see this is why our judical system is in trouble
the court of public opinion overwhelms the justice system
if the courts acquit someone, we HAVE to assume they are innocent, or our whole court system doesnt matter
well we usually agree on a lot of things, just because im not the same as ya doesnt mean i dont have good morals and such
but yeah, this is a time to focus on what he did great for the world, which is A LOT.
he did we are the world, he volunteered and did great things for under privledged kids across the globe.
Michael Jackson album sales explode since death
July 1, 2009, 11:05 AM EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Nielsen SoundScan says Michael Jackson's album sales have exploded ? three of his albums are in the top three spots and 2.3 million tracks have been downloaded in the United States since his death.
Album sales for the week through Sunday hit 422,000 in the U.S., up from 10,000 a week earlier. The week's tally was greater than all the Jackson albums sold from the start of the year to June 21.
The top three albums were "Number Ones," "Essential Michael Jackson," and "Thriller." The Black Eyed Peas ' latest CD came fourth.
#inlineGalOuter{ margin-top:10px; text-align:center; } #inlineGal { background-image:url('http://entimg.msn.com/i/grandprix/inlineGalleryBg.jpg' ); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 334px; width: 452px; padding: 14px 24px 0px 24px; } #inlineGalHed { font-size: 18px; margin-bottom: 7px; text-align:left; } #inlineGalImageDiv { padding: 2px; border: 1px solid #b3c9e0; width: 442px; } #inlineGalViewAll { font-size: 13px; text-align: right; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 8px; }
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks